Tempus Optimé Windows Vista Sidebar Gadget
Windows Vista includes the innovative new Sidebar. This can host gadgets, such as this Faber Optimé clock gadget - Tempus Optimé.
A variation of an original Hans Donner design, it has the following features:
- A unique movement - seconds are shown sweeping on the outside
ring, minutes on the middle ring and hours in the centre.
The original Hans Donner movement can be used instead, if preferred.
- Capability to set to a specific time zone.
By default the clock shows the computer's local time.
- Nine choices of background colour.
- Thus you can have multiple clocks active at the same time, each
set to differing time zones and colours.
- Expanded and compact modes.
- A (localised) "How It Works" animation, illustrating the original Hans Donner
Click here to download and install the Tempus Optimé gadget
Just Open and allow Windows Sidebar to Install when prompted.
Posted 4/03/2008 12:13:00 PM, Thursday, 3 April 2008, by Faber Optimé.
Post permanently located here.
Click here to email the author about this post.
0 Comment(s) on Tempus Optimé Windows Vista Sidebar Gadget
to post a new comment.
Comments are moderated.
Blog Links to Tempus Optimé Windows Vista Sidebar Gadget